Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 24 -- The beginning of our summer hiatus



Caroline's Outfit:
Cardigan/skirt- Vintage store
Shirt- Forever21
Leggings- Old Navy
Shoes- Charlotte Russe


Alexandra's Outfit:
Shirt: Wal-Mart
Jeggings: Old Navy
Jacket: Anthropologie
Shoes: ShoeDazzle

Caroline: último examen

Para despedirme como Dios manda, me puse la falda que robó mi corazón este semestre. Y pensando en eso, me encantaría saber cuál de todos los outfits que vieron en el blog es SU favorito.

Gracias por seguirnos y no puedo esperar a que empiece agosto y mostrarles todo lo que me voy a comprar en la isla del encanto...si el dinero me alcanza, claro.

Hasta la victoria siempre!


Alexandra: Season finale

Today is the last day of the joint fashion adventure of Caroline and I before we go on summer break. It's going to be tough being away from my stylish Puerto Rican fairy godmother and future wife, but it's just a couple of months, right? Today I wanted to keep it clean and simple to show that you need not wear heaps of accessories to be fashionable. Although, let's face it, I do love me some accessories. Also, I wanted to take one last stroll around the building in my favorite burgundy heels before it's all flats and sandals this summer. 

Caroline and I will be blogging from time to time this summer, albeit separately, so check back in every so often. I will also provide a link to my travel blog once I get it up and running. Feel free to read the blog and follow me while I traipse around Europe with my best friend, Melanie. I can't wait!

Merci, thank you, спасибо and gracias, faithful readers. Caroline and I will be together and back in Totally Normal action in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment